Genesis CancerCare Lodge:
When patients are unwell, the last place they want to be is away from home.
The Lodge provides:
- Specialist cancer patient accommodation
- No out-of-pocket fees
- PATS registered
- Free transport service to/from treatment
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off
- Dedicated volunteers
- Space for family members or carers
- Genesis CancerCare Lodge is a private patient accommodation service affiliated with Genesis CancerCare. While undergoing treatment at a Genesis CancerCare facility we’d like our patients to use the lodge as a home away from home by the sea.
The Lodge is registered with the Patient Assisted Travel Scheme (PATS). This scheme subsidises the cost of each night’s accommodation for eligible patients and their carers who live at least 100 km away from a treatment facility. The PATS scheme provides $60* per night per patient or up to $75* per night per patient travelling with one approved carer, making it free for PATS eligible patients and their carers.