GenesisCare is research active
GenesisCare is highly active in clinical research. Our understanding of the treatments available to combat cancer today would not be possible without clinical research. The clinical trials we participate in now and in the future help to change and shape treatment practices to improve the control and impact of cancer. Ongoing research is therefore of vital importance.
Our trials are monitored to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patients at all times. While our research is not limited to just these cancers, we currently have over 20 centres across five states running clinical trials in the following tumour types:
- Head and Neck
In Australia, GenesisCare partners with leading research organisations including:
- TROG - Trans Tasman Radiation Oncology Group
- ANZBCTG - Australian and New Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group
- AGITG - Australasian Gastro Intestinal Trials Group
- ANZUP - Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group
- ANZMTG - Australian and New Zealand Melanoma Trials Group
We also partner with public and private hospitals in Victoria, Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
If you, or a loved one, would like to find out more about our current clinical trials, please speak to your GenesisCare radiation oncologist.